Fleet Profit Center is continuously expanding its global partner network to deliver the most innovative and effective solutions in GPS fleet management. From our central base in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Fleet Profit Center helps fleet-based businesses throughout Canada and the United States to manage their fleets effectively.
Below are a few Geotab integrations that can transform your business. Contact us to learn how Fleet Profit Center can customize solutions to drive your business forward.
Mobile Forms and Work Order Processing
With Geotab, you can send work orders to a mobile application on your smartphone or tablet, complete them in the field, and manage them in real time.
- Enter new customers or use existing customers and zones already in Geotab.
- Cross-reference job start times with vehicle locations and job completion times.
- Use near field communication (NFC) technology to record maintenance completed on assets in the field including trailers, compressors, forklifts, commercial appliances, heating units, etc.
- Send invoices easily on the same day a job is completed.
- Reduce the labour cost of processing work orders manually.
- Use Geotab to easily create a robust forms solution and generate effective reporting that ensures maximum productivity, exceptional customer service, and operational efficiencies.
Geotab integrates with ruggedized devices to monitor trailers, compressors, forklifts, and many other kinds of assets.
- Geofence technology provides instant alerts when an asset is moved.
- Know where your assets are when you need them.
- Get reports on how and when your assets are being used.
Fuel Card Integration and Management Solutions
Fleet Profit Center provides Fuel Card Management solutions for customers who use a fleet card program for fuel purchases. Transactions from your fuel card provider can be automatically extracted, geocoded, and processed against Geotab vehicle and driver log data. Location analyses are automatically performed for every transaction to confirm whether the vehicle was present during the transaction.
- Automatically track fuel use overages by comparing fuel purchased to fuel spent by the vehicle.
- Identify fuel slippage and gain valuable insight from the detailed analysis of the purchase data.
- Create alerts for transaction types that are of significant interest or concern.
- View the transactions on the map for the vehicle and merchant.
Through detailed reporting and location analysis, combined with your reporting parameters already in place in Geotab, you can identify trends, true idling metrics, true cost per mile or km, and cost per group/department. You can also ensure adherence to company policies and financial controls that will result in cost savings, not only from fuel purchases, but through reduced administration costs.
In-Vehicle Camera Solutions
Fleet Profit Center provides plug-and-play high-resolution camera solutions that provide both front and in-cab facing cameras with night vision. These solutions integrate with the Geotab platform and correlate the telematics data with the photographic data. In the case of an accident or a driver coaching opportunity, you will have detailed information and photographic evidence. Recording can be triggered automatically, by the events themselves or manually through a manual bookmark button.
Fuel Tank Monitoring and Flow Meter Differential Measurement
About 10 percent of all construction industry fuel is lost to theft. Through Fleet Profit Center, you can take advantage of Geotab’s integration with fuel tank monitoring solutions and flow meter solutions that help you get real time alerts and audit reports to help mitigate the risk of loss.
The system is designed for precise measurement of the fuel level as well as effective control of fuel consumption. The probe may be applied in every type of tank: car, truck, heavy construction equipment, farm vehicles, stationary tanks, and mobile fuel tanks.
Lone Worker Solutions
Portable panic alarm solutions ensure the safety of your personnel wherever they are working.
- The alarm activates when a unit is horizontal for a pre-set period of time with no movement detected, as might occur in the case of a head injury or heart attack.
- In the event of an emergency, an alarm button can be activated manually sending an instant alarm notification via Geotab.
- Integrates with Geotab via the GO7 vehicle tracking device.