With advanced technology and expert technical advice, Fleet Profit Center can help fleet managers meet compliance requirements with ease and accuracy. In-cab and mobile-connected devices will help you stay on top of your hours of service (HOS); driver vehicle inspection reporting (DVIR); and International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) compliance requirements.
Ready to Help
Fleet Profit Center’s expert staff can help you take advantage of Geotab’s seamless integration of compliance tools into a software package that addresses driving safety, hours of service, and fleet maintenance management. The Geotab Marketplace Add-Ins further integrate the data with applications that are important to addressing the unique needs of your company.
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and serving clients throughout Canada and the United States, Fleet Profit Center harnesses the power of the Geotab platform to help fleet managers achieve the following benefits:
- Compliance with present federal, state, and provincial laws governing the mandatory use of digital driver logs
- A significant reduction of paperwork
- Reduced administrative costs
- Avoidance of violations
- Improved driver safety, efficiency, and performance
- Availability of real-time access to required information
- Ability to provide up-to-date logbook information to authorities and the Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Improved CSA safety ratings through the management of the metrics that make up your HOS BASIC score
Hours of Service (HOS) Compliance
Regulations around hours of service are designed to keep fatigued drivers off the road. With Geotab, Fleet Profit Center can help you manage driver log reports and vehicle inspection data in one platform. Keeping a sharp eye on driver logs helps you reduce accidents, injuries, and fatalities caused by driver fatigue. The safety of your team contributes to the success of your company.
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR)
Through the MyGeotab software, Fleet Profit Center can help you stay on top of the health of the vehicles in your fleet. Your drivers can electronically record defects and corrective action taken, as well as review previous inspections. Inspection reports will show who identified defects and when, as well as who repaired defects and when. Compliance with driver vehicle inspection reporting helps ensure the health and productivity of your fleet. The reporting helps you identify small problems before they become big ones. Fleet Profit Center makes it easy.
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Management
If you operate heavy commercial vehicles that travel between states within the U.S., you are required to track all fuel expenses and distances travelled under the International Fuel Tax Agreement. With Geotab, Fleet Profit Center automates and simplifies the process for you – no more manual data entry. The Geotab tracking solution improves accuracy and saves you valuable time.
Achieving Compliance Using In-Cab and Mobile Device Integration
With either option of Geotab Drive or Garmin integration, Fleet Profit Center puts detailed and accurate and powerful fleet management solutions at your fingertips – at the office, in-cab, and anywhere on your mobile device – that complete your compliance solution requirements.
Geotab Drive is a smart driver app for Android and iOS phones and tablets. Syncing data between the Geotab GO device and the tablet, it works in conjunction with MyGeotab software to provide driver vehicle inspection reporting and an FMCSA-compliant HOS solution.
Geotab Drive provides several useful services to drivers in your fleet:
- DVIR (driver vehicle inspection reporting)
- HOS (hours of service)
- Driver identification
- Comes "off the shelf" for Android and iOS tablets or smartphones
- Plug-&-play ease of installation (no roof-mounted antennas needed)
- Open and flexible platform for adding and removing rulesets as regulations change
- Create driver applications using Geotab’s open APIs and SDK
- One device runs all the driver's favourite driver applications
- Over-the-air software and firmware updates
Hours of Service (HOS) with Geotab Drive
Ensuring driver safety and achieving the highest compliance standards are high priorities for drivers and managers. HOS regulations help keep fatigued drivers off public roadways by placing limits on when and how long a driver can be on the road. This reduces crashes, injuries, and fatalities related to operating commercial motor vehicles. Failure to comply can result in heavy fines, loss of license, or a fleet being stripped of its operating authority.
- U.S. Federal FMCSA 395.15 compliant
- Track regulated driver's time spent in each duty status
- Automatic duty status changes: on duty to driving / driving to on duty
- Violation alerts
- Alerts for drivers not logged in
- Co-driver support
- 16-hour day support
- Adverse weather condition support
- Platform for future rule support
- Platform for dispatch application support
- Visibility in MyGeotab reporting of driver logs, violations, and remaining hours
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) with Geotab Drive
- Complete end-to-end Inspection workflow
- Drivers select defects, add comments, review previous inspections, and approve
- Inspections show defects, who created the report, and when
Through Geotab’s IOX expansion technology that connects to the Geotab GO6 and GO7, Fleet Profit Center can provide a compatible Garmin device for your driver dispatching, messaging, and hours-of-service compliance. With Geotab harnessing the power of MyGeotab with Garmin hours-of-service logging, Fleet Profit Centre can help you to automate processes. Drivers log their hours of service and duty status changes on the Garmin in-cab device, which then tracks driver activities and alerts drivers and fleet managers to potential violations. All data from these Garmin devices is available through the MyGeotab interface in real-time.
Garmin in-cab benefits:
- Truck routing
- Driver e-logs
- Road speed change alerts
- Advanced sharp turn alerts
- Stop light camera warnings
- Recorded duty status changes
- Drive and duty time audits
From our central base in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Fleet Profit Center can help fleet managers from across Canada and the United States gather and report the data they need to ensure fleet compliance.